The National Black Church Initiative
urges its 27.7 million members to stay up-to-date on their Immunization schedule
Follow NBCI's Immunization Tracker
The National Black Church Initiative (NBCI) is a coalition of 150,000 African-American and Latino churches working to eradicate racial disparities in healthcare, technology, education, housing, and the environment. NBCI's mission is to provide critical wellness information to all of its members, congregants, churches and the public. The National Black Church Initiative's methodology is utilizing faith and sound health science.
The aim of this website is to offer our member congregants and the public helpful and healthy science-based tips on how to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle. The website also offers the latest information on housing, education, technology and environmental issues.
The National Black Church Initiative's purpose is to partner with major organizations and officials whose main mission is to reduce racial disparities in the variety of areas cited above. NBCI offers faith-based, out-of-the-box and cutting-edge solutions to stubborn economic and social issues. NBCI's programs are governed by credible statistical analysis, science-based strategies and techniques, and methods that work.
New Health Care Patient Education InformationCME Outfitters (CMEO), a division of KnowFully Learning Group and a leading accredited provider of continuing medical education (CME) has partnered with the National Black Church Initiative (NBCI) to address health inequities, improve health literacy, and amplify the voice of the patient, particularly in marginalized and under-served communities.
CME Outfitters has provided continuing education to healthcare professionals and patients alike since 2002.
- Learn more and Earn #CME credit!
- Cognitive Impairment Education
- PrEP Patient Education
- Evaluation, Treatment, and Non-Stigmatizing Care for Adolescents with Obesity: Critical Components of Future Health
- Leveling the Playing Field: Overcoming Barriers to Equitable Care in ILD: Live Webcast
- HIV and Pregnancy: What is the Guidance?
- Raising Awareness of Dengue Disease in the United States: Strategies for Prevention and Early Identification
- PLWH Activity Series - Earn up to 3.0 Free CME/CE Credits!
- Finding Balance: Optimizing the Treatment of Patients with Pain
- Implementing the Mycophenolate Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy in Clinical Practice - Earn 1.0 free CME/CE credit
- Employing Multi-Modal Pain Management in a Low-Resource Setting - Start earning 0.5 free CME/CE credits now!
- Personalizing Pain Care: Use of Opioid Risk Assessment Tools in Pain Management - Start earning 0.75 free CME/CE credits now!
- Equitable Prenatal Care: Preparing for Future Maternal RSV Vaccinations - Participate in this FREE activity and earn 1.0 CME/CE credit!